Russian names for boys often have their own sounds too. If you are thinking about what some of the Russian names for boys can sound like, these names aren’t that bad for initial as well as middle names for the baby.
If you enjoy all the audios the letters make, you’ll definitely want to know the Russian names for boys for boys and boys in this list. Whether you want short, long, adorable, or distinct, there are Russian names for boys out for you to know.
These Russian names for boys have been used more than one or two occasions before, which can eventually lead your baby on a path of its own. Individuals with names or Russian names for boys are extremely cooperative, courteous, and are very thoughtful. The ideal characteristic concerning them is that they deal with everyone around with utmost treatment, convenience, and level of sensitivity.
Although it might not be the only point on your mind after you have actually given birth, choosing your baby’s name is among the most significant decisions you’ll make.
For ideas on the Russian names for boys, we’ve got a list of hundreds for you!
Choosing Russian names for boys
Besides helping guarantee your child is healthy, there is nearly absolutely nothing more vital than your baby’s name that he/she can happily bring throughout their life.
This list of distinctively Russian names for boys offers you numerous options for calling your baby with a nod to your fantastic culture and history.
Naming a youngster is a really essential event that is entitled to a cautious factor to consider. Names should never ever have damaging definitions since this could have adverse effects that might not develop positivity in the child. It needs to be a fantastic, honorable, and favorable name, which both you and your companion love. You make sure to enjoy the name in the years to come because your child will certainly become his name
This list of Russian names for boys is The Cradle Rocks’ initial list of cute Russian names for boys for you to choose from.
Popular Russian names for boys
You are certain to enjoy this mix of these Russian names for boys. There are cultural and typical French, Greek, British, American boy, Roman names for boys, and lots more. These unique options will definitely fit your little one and make him a positive influence on your entire family members. Check out these unique Russian names for boys and pick a fantastic name for your little baby.
You are actually in the right place if you are looking for incredible Russian names for boys and are trending currently. These names are prominent and special in their very own fantastic ways and also have incredible significances.
But wait! We also took a look back at over 90 of the most unusual baby names. Some are adorably crazy — while some are just pleasant and refreshingly unusual. You could also find some inspiration for unique names for boys here. The best idea for English names for boys is also available on this page.
Here are the top 50 Russian names for boys for you:
- Adrian – is among the popular Russian names for boys. Adrian was originated from a Latin origin and the meaning is ‘man of Adria’.
- Akim – is among the strong Russian first name for boys for the Hebrew name Jehoiakim. The meaning of the Scriptural name of Akim is ‘God will establish’.
- Alek – is a variation of Alex and also among the popular Russian boy names. The meaning is ‘defender of men.’
- Alexei – is also a variation of Alex or Alexander. This name was originated in Russian and it simply means ‘defender of men.’
- Andrey – is a Slavic-Russian name that has its root with the Old Greek origin. The charming name is a variation of the English name Andrew and the meaning in Greek is ‘Warrior’.
- Anatoly – is among the top Russian names for boys and the meaning is ‘sunrise’. It has its root with the old Greek origin and it is a very popular Russian name.
- Arkadi – This name has its root in Russian origin and the meaning is ‘Arcadia’.
- Armen – Armen is also among the top Russian names for boys and is a variation of Armand. The meaning of the name is ‘a soldier.’
- Artyom – Artyom is a Russian variation of the Greek name Artemas, the meaning of Artyom is ‘follower of the God Artemis’.
- Boris – Boris is among the typical names that originated from Slavic. The name was derived from Borislav and it means ‘combat’, ‘fight’.
- Damien – is also among the most popular Russian names for boys. Damien was originated from ‘daman’ with the meaning ‘a tamer.’
- Danyl – Danyal is among the popular Russian names for boys which means ‘God is my judge’. The name is a variation of Daniel and has Hebrew origin.
Popular Russian boy names
- Denis is among the most common names that were originated from the old Greek, the meaning is ‘From Dionysius’.
- Dima – Dima is an unusual Russian boy name, drawn from old Greek and was originated from the English word Demetrius. The meaning of the name is ‘follower of Demeter’.
- Dimitri – is among the most unique Russian names for boys. The name is a Slavic variation of the Greek ‘god of fertility and farming.’
- Eriks – The special Russian names for boys is among the sweet and soft names which mean ‘everlasting ruler’.
- Hedeon – is the variation of the Hebrew name Gideon. The meaning of the word Gideon is ‘hewer or having a stump for a hand’.
- Gennady – is a conventional Russian boy name with Old Greek origins. The meaning of the name is ‘worthy’, ‘generous’.
- Igor – is among the most common Russian names for boys. The name is pronounced as ‘ee-gor’ and has a Russian origin. The meaning is ‘warrior’.
- Ilias – The meaning of this name with English and Hebrew origins is ‘my God is Yahweh/Yahu’.
- Ioann – This Russian name Loann was originated from Yochanan, a Hebrew name, and is the variation of a common English name John. The meaning is ‘favored by God’.
- Ivan – The meaning of this conventional Russian name origin is ‘God is Gracious’, and is very common in the Russian culture.
- Jeremie – is a variation of the Hebrew traditional names for boys Jeremiah. The meaning of the name is ‘chosen by God’.
- Karlin – This name was originated in German and the meaning of the name is ‘totally free man’.
Common boy Russian names
- Kirill – is the variation of the Slavic name Cyril. The name Cyril is also in German and English too. The meaning of the name with Old Greek origins is ‘lord’.
- Konstantin – The name is a variation of the English name Constantine and the meaning is ‘Constant’. The name is the male variation of Constantia.
- Lev – is a Russian name for boys which means ‘heart’, ‘lion’. The meaning of this one-syllable name with Hebrew origin is an individual with a heart of a lion.
- Leonid – is a standard Russian boy name and has a Russian origin, the meaning is ‘lion’.
- Ludis – is the Russian variation of the popular name Louis. The meaning of the name is ‘prominent warrior’.
- Maxim – Maxim is a common name in Russia is the short variation of Maximilian. The meaning of the word Maximilian in Latin is ‘excellent’.
- Mikhail – Mikhail is among the most familiar Russian names for boys, and the meaning is ‘who resembles God’ in the tradition of Hebrew.
- Nikolai – was originated from Greek and is a variation of Nicholas, the meaning of this name is ‘triumphant individuals’.
- Oleg – The meaning of this special and vibrant Russian boy’s name is ‘holy’. The name is extremely original and symbolizes a strong personality.
- Olezka – The meaning of his name is ‘saint’ and t gives an impression of a gallant personality.
- Pavel – is a special and popular boy name in the former Soviet Union. The name is the Russian variation of Paul in Latin and the meaning is ‘small’.
- Rodion – Rodion is a unique Russian boy’s name and has a Greek-Russian origin. The meaning of the name is ‘song of the hero’.
Cute male Russian names
- Rolan – The well-known name Rolan is a variation of the old timeless name Roland. The meaning of the name is ‘well-known throughout the land’ and means a life of popularity.
- Ruslan – Ruslan was originated from Turkish and is one of the popular Russian names for boys which means ‘lion man’.
- Sacha – This unique Russian boy name might sound approachable and friendly, however, it has a strong meaning which is ‘protecting warrior’.
- Sergei – This name was originated in Latin and the meaning is ‘servant’. The name is related to Saint Sergei which means ‘a kind and gentle personality.’
- Simeon – is among the most common Russian names for boys of Hebrew and has a Russian origin. It means ‘God is listening’. The Scriptural name was the name of Leah and Jacob’s son.
- Tima – A cute variation of Timothy, Tima is among the popular names. The meaning of the name with spiritual connotation is ‘honoring the God’.
- Vas – Vas is a one-syllable name and a small form of Basil. The meaning of this Russian name is ‘regal’.
- Vasili – is the Russian name for boys of Greek origin. The meaning of the exotic-sounding name is ‘royal; kingly’.
- Viktor – This is one of the special Russian names for boys and among the popular boy names. The meaning of Viktor is ‘conqueror’. The name is the Russian variation of Victor, a Latin word.
- Vladimir – Vladimir is a Slavic name and one of the most popular Russian names for boys. The meaning of the name is ‘prominent prince’.
- Vova – is a Russian name of Slavic origin. This name is a small form of the popular name Vladimir and the meaning is ‘ruler of the world’.
Russian male names
- Vyacheslav – is a popular name of Slavic origins. The name is a variation of the English name Wenceslas and the meaning is ‘higher splendor’.
- Yevgeny – is the Russian variation of the English and French name Eugene. The name Eugene has Old Greek origins and the meaning is ‘Noble’.
- Yuri – is a popular and special Russian boy name. The name is of Russian origin and is a very popular name of many Russian researchers.
Conclusion on Russian names for boys
This wonderful list of Russian names for boys will absolutely help you find an excellent name for your little bundle of delight. With such a unique name, your child will certainly grow up to be a positive and confident human being.
We do hope you love the list of Russian names for boys compiled here? Let’s hear your thought in the comment.
Also, if you have any other Russian names for boys, please do not hesitate to share them with us, thanks.