The majority of today’s popular choices are baby boy names that start with M. The charts are speedily changing, nevertheless, with more modern-day M names for boys like Mason and Maverick making moves along with traditional choices like Michael and Matthew.
Thankfully baby boy names starting with M have enough of both to walk around for moms and dads who like the maturity of the letter.
Meaning of baby boy names that start with M
When it concerns meaning, baby boy names that start with M are loaded to the brim. There is the magnificent “messenger of God” for Malachi along with “nobleman” for Marquis. If you’re an enthusiast of strong baby boy names, boy names that start with M have you covered.
Miles suggests “the warrior” while the manly Maximilian suggests “biggest.” There are lots of gentler choices too if you choose boy names like Maddox, Milo, and Marshall.
Those who enjoy unforeseen options remain in for a reward also, as there are stacks of distinct baby boy names that start with M around every turn.
There is the surprise choice of Murphy, a surname-styled name that indicates “sea warrior” and the hip Hebrew name Mordecai, matched for a baby boy with its significance “little male.”
Whether you enjoy all things manly or choose a more melodic name, baby boy names that start with M may simply have what you’re trying to find.
Since baby boy names starting with M are a few of our most popular baby names. Search our list to see lots of distinct M names for boys or boy names starting with M, consisting of Morgan or Mason and Max, or attempt conventional names like Michael, Mark, or Matthew.
The charts of baby boy names that start with M are speedily changing, nevertheless, with more modern-day M names for boys like Mason and Maverick making moves along with traditional choices like Michael and Matthew. Thankfully baby boy names starting with M have enough of both to walk around for moms and dads who like the maturity of the letter.
Rare baby boy names that start with M
There are far less rare baby boy names that start with M for young boys than there are for girls, however, assembling the most intriguing young boys’ names still produces a long list!
As constantly, these baby boy names that start with M originate from the SSA’s 2016 data-set of American child names. The 2017 numbers show up in Might.
- 150 – 199: young boys called: Menachem, Makhi, Mac, Mccoy, Murphy, Marcello, Marcellus
- 100 – 149: Meir, Milton, Mathis, Mariano, Monroe, Micaiah, Macklin, Montgomery, Marquise, Monte, Marek, Mauro, Myron, Morris, Marshawn
- 50 – 99: Massimo, Marcelino, Maxon, Malek, Markel, Maceo, Mickey, Marquez, Miguelangel, Meyer, Mamadou, Manolo, Mahdi, Marlin, Makaio, Marius, Mordecai, Mahir, Mace, Mayer, Mahmoud, Makari, Mars, Mendel, Morrison, Murad, Mckay, Mekhi, Mervin, Marwan, Musab
- 25 – 49: Manny, Mackson, Monty, Montrell, Mylan, Mercer, Murray, Michelangelo, Moussa, Maddon, Mahlon, Marquan, Marty, Mattis, Merlin, Muhsin, Macario, Makoa, Macsen, Mael, Maher, Mattox, Mehmet, Montez, Mosiah, Marquel, Capital, Mihir, Macon, Maxime, Meshilem, Mithran, Makana, Marshaun, Maximino, Md, Manning, Marciano, Mehdi, Mubarak, Munir, Manasseh
- 10 – 24: Majd, Muhammadali, Mustapha, Madhav, Madoc, Massimiliano, Myers, Martavious, Marvens, Matai, Mazi, Mehtab, Merek, Mills, Moishe, Maaz, Myer, Manu, Marvel, Muaz, Makar, Manav, Mansa, Meshach, Mohid, Mohsin, Moxon, Mubashir, Macallan, Markeith, Mattia, Mega, Melchizedek, Mert, Minato, Mister, Mujtaba, Marino, Markese, Martino, Mateusz, Maurizio, Maycol, Million, Motty, Myking, Masud, Melo, Midas, Milos, Majour, Menno, Miqueas, Miro, Montavious, Morche, Macarthur, Margarito, Marsean, Matson, Messi, Mir, Mirza, Munachimso, Maki, Mako, Malosi, Manveer, Mcclain, Murdock, Macallister, Magdiel, Manas, Marcanthony, Mays, Mel, Menashe, Milad, Montel, Mukthar, Murtaza, Muscab, Myson, Maguire, Marquette, Marshon, Marston, Marwin, Master, Maury, Labyrinth, Meba, Mehran, Merrill, Mung, Murat, Muzammil, Mylon, Makani, Mansur, Marvelous, Masson, Matisse, Matisyahu, Matthews, Maxfield, Mayan, Mccrae, Mclaren, Meshulem, Millard, Miraj, Modesto, Morocco, Moss
- 8 – 9: Mackey, Madsen, Makoto, Manson, Markon, Maron, Martavion, Martinez, Matin, Mirko, Maccabee, Mackay, Mads, Magic, Malaquias, Mandela, Manoa, Marking, Marz, Mate, Mcgregor, Milano, Miroslav, Monish, Moroni, Munro, Musiq
- 7: Magdaleno, Malo, Manfred, Mani, Manit, Mann, Manvith, Mccabe, Mckinnon, Melvyn, Mercutio, Mo, Moataz, Moath, Mohit, Moishy, Montreal, Morton, Mox, Muhammadyusuf, Mussie, Myheir
- 6: Macarius, Mando, Maor, Marceau, Marchello, Marquavious, Marquon, Maxiel, Mayes, Maynard, Mayor, Mccormick, Mclean, Medhansh, Melih, Mihajlo, Milind, Moayad, Mohib, Morrell, Myshawn
- 1 – 5: Macgregor, Macintyre, Mahonri, Maico, Maize, Makaius, Makaveli, * Makayo, Makonnen, Mallex, Manish, Mankirat, Manvik, Markian, Marx, Masaki, Masato, Maston, Matheson, Matthaeus, Maui, Maxence, Maximiano, Maxis, Maxuel, Maxxen, Mayceon, Chaos, Mayukh, Mcguire, Medardo, Melchor, Melecio, Melquisedec, Mendeecees, Mercury, Meru, Micajah, Miliano, Minho, Moctar, Montague, Montrez, Moo, Mordcha, Mosby, Motti, Mowgli, Mysean
* Makaveli seems to be a phonetic spelling of Machiavelli.
Ideas? Favorites on baby boy names that start with M? Let me know in the comment section.