Badass names for girls often have their own sounds too. If you are thinking about what some of the badass names for girls can sound like, these names aren’t that bad for initial as well as middle names for the baby.
If you enjoy all the audios the letters make, you’ll definitely want to know the badass names for girls on this list. Whether you want short, long, adorable, or distinct, there are badass names for girls out for you to know.
These Badass names for girls have been used more than one or two occasions before, which can eventually lead your baby on a path of its own. Individuals with names or badass names for girls are extremely cooperative, courteous, and are very thoughtful.
The ideal characteristic concerning them is that they deal with everyone around with utmost treatment, convenience, and level of sensitivity.
For ideas on the badass names for girls, we’ve got a list of hundreds for you!
Choosing badass names for girls
Besides helping guarantee your child is healthy, there is nearly absolutely nothing more vital than your baby’s name that he/she can happily bring throughout their life.
This list of distinctively badass names for girls offers you numerous options for calling your baby with a nod to your fantastic culture and history.
Naming a youngster is a really essential event that is entitled to a cautious factor to consider. Names should never ever have damaging definitions since this could have adverse effects that might not develop positivity in the child.
It needs to be a fantastic, honorable, and favorable name, which both you and your companion love. You make sure to enjoy the name in the years to come because your child will certainly become his name.
This list of Badass names for girls is The Cradle Rocks’ initial list of cute Badass names for girls for you to choose from.
Popular badass names for girls
You are certain to enjoy the mix of these badass names for girls. There are cultural and typical French, Greek, British, American boy, Roman names for boys, and lots more. These unique options will definitely fit your little one and make him a positive influence on your entire family members.
Check out these unique badass names for girls and pick a fantastic name for your little baby.
You are actually in the right place if you are looking for incredible badass names for girls and are trending currently. These names are prominent and special in their very own fantastic ways and also have incredible significances.
Here are the top 65 badass names for girls for you:
- Aella – A popular Amazonian warrior who wielded a double-edged sword, Aella is a powerful badass names for girls from Greek mythology. The meaning is ‘whirlwind’ and is absolutely a name you must think about.
- Aiden – This is a name of Irish origins and has become very popular due to its meaning which is ‘little and fiery.’ The name is inspired by the Celtic God of the Sun, Aodh.
- Amelia – This has Germanic origins and is an elegant name you can give your little girl and it personifies qualities of hard work and industriousness.
- Angelina – While the actual meaning of this name is ‘angel’, it is in fact a tough girl name to give to your little baby girl. The name has numerous origins, with theories recommending it has Greek, Spanish, and Italian roots
- Artemesia – This is an excellent name if you believe your baby girl has a creative mind. The name is among the most famous artists throughout the Baroque time.
- Artemis – This is a Greek word the and the Goddess of the moon in Greek culture. This is certainly a name you must surely consider for your beautiful angel.
- Beretta – This also is an initial and unusual girl name you can give your little girl. It is the name of a popular Italian gun manufacturing company.
- Blair – Blair is a badass name that has English and Gaelic origins. The meaning is ‘field’ or ‘plain’ and is a cool name to give your little baby girl.
- Calista – Calista is an old yet amazing name you can give your little angel. It equates to cup, however, it also means ‘fairest’ or ‘most stunning.’
- Cambria – Cambria is a name of Welsh origin and is certainly one of the badass names for girls to give to their little girls. The meaning is ‘the people’.
- Cassandra – The name Cassandra simply means ‘warrior’ and is of Greek origin. This also means ‘the defender of man’ and it does not get more badass than that.
- Cleo – Cleo is also one of the badass names for girls and is of Greek origin. It also means ‘the celebrated one’. It is among the most popular badass names for girls you can give your baby angel.
- Coral – Coral is a Latin word that simply means ‘the Sentry’. It alludes to a belief that states the coral talisman worked as a caution against evil spirits.
- Crimson – While the origin of the name ‘Crimson’ is still unknown, the effect that it has a badass name isn’t arguable. The meaning is ‘loaded with love’ or ‘somebody who is a leader in getting things done’.
- Damara – Damara is a Latin name that means ‘mild’ like a calf. It also implies “to tame” and is a popular badass girl name.
- Danica – Danica is a popular name for girls and the meaning is ‘the morning Star’ in Slavic.
- Davina – Davina is a Scottish name that simply means ‘precious’. It is a fantastic name that your girl would like to be connected with.
- Debbie – A Hebrew name which means ‘bee’, Debbie is also among badass name for girls that will have people looking up twice.
- Dominique – This is a Latin word and the meaning is ‘Lord.’ It is a terrific name for your child and a badass one at that.
- Elektra – The word Elektra is a Greek-origin word, Elektra implies ‘intense, glowing and shining’. It is certainly a name you ought to think about for your badass baby girl.
- Ember – This originated from English, Ember implies ‘smoldering coal’ or ‘little fires’ and is absolutely a name your little badass girl would like.
- Esperanza – Esperanza is of Spanish origin badass-sounding name and the meaning is ‘hope’.
- Harley – This is also one f the most popular badass names for girls you can consider. It is the name most popular bike company worldwide.
- Harlow – This also was derived from English origins and the meaning is ‘meadow of hares.’ It is a good and energetic name your baby girl would be happy to show off.
- Harriett – This is of German origin, Harriett implies ‘house ruler’ and is a popular name for badass girls in the world.
- Hera – This is a Greek origin name, and it’s the word for Queen and is certainly a badass name for your little girl.
- Ida – A deadly name to provide to your baby girl, Ida is of Germanic origins which simply means ‘work’ or ‘labor.’
- Karma – A name of Sanskrit origins, Karma is a badass girl name for your little angel and it loosely translates to retribution.
- Kartini – This is an Indonesian origin name and is the name of a badass author and activist who remained in favor of the defense of public health and natural arts.
- Lilith – Lilith is a name of Hebrew origins and simply means ‘ghost’ or ‘storm goddess’ or ‘coming from the night.’ It is a quite badass name for your girl.
- Lola – Lola is also a name that will bring a vision of a temptress who does not play by the guidelines. It is a name of Germanic and Spanish roots and simply means ‘sorrows.’
- Luna – A badass and effective name for your youngster might be Luna, which implies the moon in lots of cultures, Spanish and primarily Romanian.
- Nancy – A badass and attractive name you might think about for your child is Nancy. It is of Hebrew and french origins and simply means ‘grace’.
- Raven – Raven is a dangerous and badass name for a girl. It is the name that was given to women with black thick hair and you might think about the very same for your child.
- Ruby – A sassy and elegant name for your baby girl, Ruby was originated from Latin and is called named the valuable gems that are reddish in color.
- Sadie – Sadie is a name that brings an air of style and sass in equivalent measure. Sadie is in fact a name with Hebrew origins that means ‘princess.’
- Shabina – A strange and dark name that was originated from Arabic, Shabina implies the ‘eye of the storm’ and is a quite badass alternative for you to give to your baby girl.
- Tempest – The name ‘Tempest’ is a cool and expressive name. It is a name from the nation of England and is given to somebody with a temperate nature.
- Tequila – Tequila is most likely one of the most badass names for girls you can give your baby girl. It is the Spanish name given to alcohol that is drawn out from the agave plant.
Badass Nicknames For Girls
- Arya – A cool name for one of the most badass TELEVISION characters, Arya Stark. This is one you absolutely should think about.
- Bee – Bee is a great, short, and badass nickname for girls for your baby girl and it is a short-form for the name Beatrice of Beatrix.
- Belle – Belle is a good name for girls that sounds badass and enjoyable at the very same time. It is inspired by the Disney character ‘the beauty and the beast.’
- Betty – Betty is a sweet yet intense name you might think about for your baby girl.
- Coco – Coco is a badass nickname for your baby angel who has plenty of energy.
- Dixie – Dixie is a trendy and saucy nickname for your little girl and she will grow to value it.
- Dottie – Dottie or Dot are nicknames that have actually been picking up over the last couple of years.
- Edie – Edie is a great name that has actually been rediscovered over the last couple of years.
- Xena – This is a vibrant name that starts with “X” and is certainly a badass nickname
- Rebel – Rebel is a kickass nickname for your little girl and it evokes qualities of persistence and ferocity.
- Rogue – If she is acting rowdy, Rogue is another aggressive-sounding badass nickname you might call your little one.
- Blaze – Initially an elegant type of the Latin name Blaise, it has a hot, elegant undertone that your baby girl will enjoy.
- Roxy – Roxy is a name that stimulates a picture of a vixen and fox, and is certainly a badass name.
- Natalie – A Russian-sounding nickname, Natalia or Natalie is one that will stimulate a badass response, whenever.
- Selena – Selena is a popular nickname that has actually remained for many years and is one you might think about for your youngster.
- Ronnie – Usually, the short version for Veronica, Ronnie is a cool and badass sounding nickname.
- Becks – Becky or Becks is one of the most popular badass nicknames for girls who are called Rebecca.
Conclusion on badass names for girls
This wonderful list of badass names for girls will absolutely help you find an excellent name for your little bundle of delight. With such a unique name, your child will certainly grow up to be a positive and confident human being.
We do hope you love the list of boy names that mean wealth compiled here? Let’s hear your thought in the comment.
Also, if you have any other badass names for girls, please do not hesitate to share them with us, thanks.